Terms & Conditions
- The text, photographs, video, graphics, metadata, quotes, data, information, the overall “look and feel”, and all protectable intellectual property available through the service (“content”) is the property of PNI NEWS and its licensors. It is provided by PNI NEWS and its licensors to you for your personal use and information only. You may not use the content or service for any commercial purpose. You may not remove, alter, forward, scrape, copy, sell, distribute, retransmit, create derivative works or otherwise make available the content to third parties without our prior written consent, except as occasionally permitted by any sharing functionality in the service that expressly allows you to share content or links to content with a few other individuals. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code or architecture of any feature or component of the service.
- You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in the service and the content (in whole and in part), including, but not limited to, all copyright and trademarks, are and shall remain the property of PNI any rights in them. Except for the limited license expressly set forth herein, you are not conferred any right, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights, either now or in the future.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are subject to any additional terms and conditions (including, without limitation, any user guidelines or rules) posted on the service in connection with any features, component or content made available through the service.
- You may be permitted to register or otherwise create a user account, user name or password that allow you to access or receive certain content and/or to participate or utilize certain features of the service, which you interact with us. You represent and warrant that the information provided in your registration is complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge, and you will inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- You are responsible for the use of any password you create as part of your registration/subscription and for maintaining its confidentiality. You agree that we may use this password to identify you. We reserve the right to deny, restrict or terminate your access to any content or feature reached via such registration process for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- We have no obligation to store and may remove or delete any user material for any reason, at any time and without notice to you.
- The service and content are provided for informational purposes only. You understand and agree that the service does not recommend any security, financial product or instrument, nor does mention of a particular security on the service constitute a recommendation for you to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security, financial product or investment.
The contents in the website including texts, photographs, audio, video, news, article, images, illustrations, graphics, logos, works of authorships, proprietary software, data, reports, information, organization, design, compilation or any other materials related to the website or in relation with the services or any other materials owned or occupied by PNI and /or its third party content providers, if applicable.
The website or service may contain trademarks or service marks of PNI or that of their respective owners. The domain name for the website, including, without limitation, PNITM, PNINEWS.COM, PNI, PRESS NETWORK OF INDIA, are service marks, trademarks, logos, and/or trade dress of PNI. All other trademarks, service marks, trade dress, product names, company names or logos, whether registered or not, on the Website are the property of PNI or their respective owners.
The website and its contents are protected by the copy right, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Unauthorised usage of contents may be punishable under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
You are unable to acquire ownership rights to any content, document or any other materials in the website. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third party content Providers.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT
PNI does not knowingly accept unsolicited submissions including, without limitation, submissions of scripts, story lines, articles, fan fiction, characters, drawings, information, suggestions, ideas or concepts.
PNI is not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the website.
The information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the third party content provider and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect PNI’s belief.
- ERRORS, CORRECTIONS AND CHANGES
PNI site may not be always error free and we cannot assure you it will be always error free or free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
PNI does not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
PNI may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the website at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the website.
- PERMISSIBLE USE
You may use the Website or the Services only for your internal, personal, commercial, non-commercial purposes provided in each case that you must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, you may not alter, modify, copy, distribute (for compensation or otherwise), transmit, display, perform, reproduce, reuse, post, publish, license, frame, download, store for subsequent use, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or Content obtained from the Website, in whole or in part, including any text, images, audio, and video in any manner, without the prior written authorization of PNI or any applicable third party suppliers.
The use of Content, including images, by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by PNI. Any unauthorized use of text or images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable regulations and statutes.