It gives me great pleasure to share with you that Myprotein has decided to celebrate Diwali in a unique way this year. The brand has become synonymous with health in India and this year, they have come with a Diwali campaign themed, Health is Wealth. It endeavours to celebrate Diwali by driving a key message to every home that if one maintains good health only then one can do and achieve anything in life. So invest in your health first, wealth will follow. Ensuring that their audiences’ physical prosperity (physical, mental and overall wellbeing) remains their core priority. To mark this occasion, the brand has recently launched five new products.
Please find below the full press release and images. Let me know if there’s a possibility to carry this news or any gifting story participation opportunity.
The DIWALI Health Edit: Myprotein Launches Five Brand New Products
Diwali, the festival of light, wealth and prosperity is just around the corner. While November 13 marks the official first day of celebration, Myprotein, India’s bestselling brand of nutritional supplies and health products, has already put their loyal patrons in a festive mood with their newest campaign and line-up of products.
This year, Myprotein wants to focus on health as wealth this Diwali. The wellbeing of the nation remains Myprotein’s core priority, and they are committed to the belief that an investment in health today will reap real prosperity for all of us in time to come.
As part of Myprotein’s Health is Wealth Diwali campaign, the brand is now launching five great new products perfectly suited to the Indian palate:
• The Whey – Mango Lassi combines the delicious taste of mangoes and the lightness of the Indian lassi, with the healthy wholesomeness of whey. This ultra-premium whey serves up 25g proteins per serving, with less than 2g of carbohydrates and 1g of fat, making it an ideal drink for our fitness enthusiasts.
• IWP Masala Chai is a tribute to the country’s love for a cuppa. Myprotein’s bestselling Impact Whey Protein is now available in the localised Masala Chai flavour. Every serving features 21g of protein, with less than 1g of carbs and 1.9g of fats, and only 103 calories. Perfect for lovers of tea who are looking to build muscle and supplement their protein.
• Clear Whey Peach Ice Tea- Myprotein’s hugely popular Clear Whey will now be available in a Peach Iced Tea flavour, also an Indian favourite. This light and refreshing health drink has absolutely no milky taste or texture, and is very low in sugar. Packing 20g of protein per serving, a chilled glass is a perfect pick-me-up after a hot and sweaty workout.
• The new Vegan Protein Blend in Chocolate and Mango is Myprotein’s homage to India’s large population with dietary restrictions. Bypassing the use of milk as a source, this product offers 23g of pure plant protein. Featuring an improved taste and texture, the blend contains a full amino acid profile, and has only 110 calories per serving.
• As a perfect accessory to whip up and store these great new drinks, Myprotein’s Pro Metal Shaker in black also promises to be a great buy for our health buffs.